Several forms required by the high school are available to print, complete, then send to school with your child. Adobe Reader is required.
Authorization for Permission and Use of Asthma Inhalers
Bus Transportation Information
Computer/Network Usage Authorization
Driving Permit on School Property

Early Release to Work

Emergency Medical Form (page 1)
Emergency Medical Readme (page 2)
Field Trip Permission
Insurance Waiver
OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Examination Form
Waiver of School Fees